JESUS♥MY ♥TRUE♥ LOVE♥......

Flipkart.com

Sunday, March 6, 2011

I AM BAKING with THIS BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, WILL U HELP ME ?


I am baking right now ,(ok now at the time of publishing its already baked n we have happily enjoyed more than half), of course u will see it (asap) too, right here.
But till then i so muc wanna know what these herbs are?
I know ,i know , its been more than a couple of times , that i find something and have never seen and used or had it before ,i love to blame it more to the village i come from in Goa than my frog in the well status , but honestly i am so comfortable with u guys , my readers , my frens.
U'll have helped many a times with fruits and veggies i never knew.
 The are flavorful and actually have a fragrance that makes me feel like im in a room full of basil , and i actually think like these are Baby Basil , maybe the bonsai kind?
 Or maybe Basil crossed with thyme? I really have no idea , hope u do.


And arent they sooo prettyyyy too?
So pals , am looking forward to know this one , and thannxx a bunch for the help too:-)

UPDATE
Thannnxx a bunch Liz and Jo :-)
Swathi ,that was spot on , thanxx a ton for this link @ renees garden.
Thats exactly what this is and super cute .
Here's the info...
All info and pics,below, from Renne's site.
Am happyyy now:-)