DISNEY LAND JOINS HANDS WITH DUCKY LAND TO CELLEBRATE EASTER AT BRIGHT MORNING STAR ...........
EGGS & COOKIES .....ALL TO GET U DONUTS AND WOBLY AND WEAK IN THE KNEES.....
IT SURE IS EASTER AGAIN ....A EASTER WE LOVE N KNOW.....
THERE ARE ALSO LOADS OF GEMS /M& M'S ..........EGG PAINTING SESSIONS GALORE.........
HERE'S A LITTLE SOMETHING I WROTE FOR ALL YOU HAPPY PALS.....MY DEAR.......EASTER BUDDIES ......
Dis very cute easter bunny,
comes with words of honey.
As he hops along, singing the best love song,
With good news that brings us cheer and hope.
The best news v cud eva hear,
of our Lord n risen saviour!
Wit joy in our hearts we reciv d news,
cz HE gve us a lifE in fulLnes to live!
A wondErfULL day4u n ur fly frm me,
nt only 2dy bt in2 eternity!
N indulge in d array of eastEr eggs,
of difFErEnt hues,sizes&shapes!
SuprizE wit an egg, a LONELY soul TODAY WHO nobOdy has,
n mAke deir day W UR lv u share!
Ok buddy,wil ctchya agn soon,
wit sme mOre goodnews!
Have a briliant easter in d light dat shines forth frm HIS heart to ours!
AND EASTER EGG HUNTS GALORE......................................
LOVE IS SO IN THE AIR @ 365 ....WISH U BUNNY LOADS OF IT :-)))))
And what does Easter bring..................a new life to love.........................Pink Bunnies to play with..................eggs for joy.................fresh air................spring [summer]....gold ribbons ........flowers in bloom and more.....:-))))
Satin in pastel hues and goodies in whites......
EASTER EGG COOKIES
A FEW COOKIES were dressed as these CHRISTMAS COOKIES.....
but they vanished before i could take any more pics :-)))) Yeah somebody came over and a little basket was being made and they were gone ,but will repeat the dressing again in the next batch yeah :-)))
Glaze these with pastel colours or pipe names on them to use as place cards.I BAKED THESE AS EGGS WITH DESIGNS
Cream of tartar makes these cookies crisp, while the icing sugar makes them tender.-THESE SURE ARE CRISPY N CRUNCHY....BUTTERY WITH A SNAP.....sounds like so much my go to Roll out cookie:-))))
ADAPTED FROM CANADIAN LIVING
- 1 1cup cup(250 mL) (250 mL) butter, softened
- 1-1/2 1-1/2cups cups(375 mL) (375 mL) icing sugar
- 1-1/2 1-1/2tsp tsp(7 mL) (7 mL) vanilla (used a whole vanilla bean)
- 2-3/4 2-3/4cups cups(675 mL) (675 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1tsp tsp(5 mL) (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 1tsp tsp(5 mL) (5 mL) cream of tartar
- 1 1pinch pinchsalt
- icing Paint: 2 2cups cups(500 mL) (500 mL) icing sugar
- 1/4 1/4cup cup(50 mL) (50 mL) lemon juice
- Paste food colouring
- FOR THE COOKIES....
(Make-ahead: Refrigerate for up to 24 hours.)
Dust each disc with flour. Between waxed paper, roll out to scant 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness. Using 3-inch (8 cm) egg-shaped cookie cutter, cut out shapes, rerolling scraps. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; freeze just until firm, about 15 minutes.
Transfer to parchment paper-lined or greased rimless baking sheets, arranging about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart. Bake in centre of 375°F (190°C) oven until firm and golden on edges, about 8 minutes. Transfer to racks; let cool completely.
(Make-ahead: Store in airtight container for up to 1 week or freeze for up to 1 month.)
Icing Paint: In small bowl, mix sugar with lemon juice until smooth. Divide and tint as desired. Using small offset spatula, spread 1 tsp (5 mL) onto each cookie. Let dry on rack.
SourcE-Canadian Living Magazine: April 2007
FANTASTIC EASTER EGGS
By The Canadian Living Test Kitchen
- 1 1cup cup(250 mL) (250 mL) butter, softened - 30 grams
- 3 3lb lb(1.4 kg) (1.4 kg) icing sugar - 175 grams
- 2/3 2/3cup cup(150 mL) (150 mL) condensed milk - 15ml
- 1 1tbsp tbsp(15 mL) (15 mL) vanilla
- 1/2 1/2tsp tsp(2 mL) (2 mL) salt
- 1 1lb lb(454 g) (454 g) semisweet chocolate, chopped -60
- 2 2tbsp tbsp(25 mL) (25 mL) Vegetable shortening
- Icing: 2 2lb lb(907 g) (907 g) icing sugar
- 1 1cup cup(250 mL) (250 mL) Vegetable shortening
- 1/2 1/2cup cup(125 mL) (125 mL) milk 1 1food colouring, (optional)
On work surface, knead until smooth.
Shape into 32 eggs.
Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
In bowl over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate with shortening; remove from heat.
Using 2 forks, dip 1 egg into chocolate to coat; shake off excess.
Repeat with remaining eggs.
Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; refrigerate until chocolate is set.
Icing:[ OPTIONAL - I DIDN DO THIS ]
In large bowl, gradually beat sugar into shortening until fluffy. Beat in milk until smooth. Divide into batches; beat in food colouring (if using). Decorate eggs.
Additional InformationExtra Flavours:
(per one quarter of egg mixture):
Chocolate: Beat in 1 tbsp (15 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder.
Maple walnut: Add 2 tbsp (25 mL) chopped walnuts and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) maple extract.
MARZIPAN EASTER EGGs IN CUTEY DELICIOUS BASKETS
1] I USE HOME MADE MARZIPAN, WHERE I KEEP ADDIN CASHEWNUTS [i prefer cashewnuts to almonds but do mix the 2 at times:-))) ] And CONFECTIONERS SUGAR , till i get it right :-))))
2] Its usually is 1 part sugar to 2 parts ground nuts...around that muc:-)))
3]Bring together with a few srpinkles of ROSEWATER , yeah thats right ROsewater ....lends a PINK CANDY FLOSS FLAVOUR.....DELICATE YET DELIGHTFULLY BLOSSOMING On The TASTE BUDS........PURE indulgence.....
4] ColOR with Icing color for SPRING COLORED EGGS.....or Dip in White /milk /dark Chocolate for CHOCOLATE MARZIPAN EGGS....
100g rice krispies [ cant find any so added butterscoth /gems /crushed jam cookies/little hearts/ marie biscuits....but keep in mind that the volume of the rice k's will be far more at 100grams tan the rest,i tried both ways,by weight n volume ,both are different ,but good,one is more chocolate ,one is more fillers]
100g milk chocolate
100g dark chocolate[ tried with milk compound n coverture ,i may be wrong but compound sets better ,doesnt need any tempet and coverture has this delicious flavour to it :-)]
3tbs golden syrup
1] Made 2 batches and halved the recipe but didn do the same to the golden syrup in the first batch:-)))
glossy swwet milk chocolate cups is what i got and set them in a muffin paper and case :-)))
2] Used only milk chocolate and cut down the golden syrup to halve in the next batch coz golden syrup would sweeten the already sweet milk chocolate way too muc...
3] Couldn find rice krispies any where around and didn wanna use chocos ,my second options so crushed some LITTLE HEARTS- which are crispy puffed heart shaped biscuits instead, crushed largely :-))
4] I got 4 bakets with the above quantity:-)))
1. In a large, non-stick pan, melt both chocolate bars with the butter and golden syrup. Mix well.
2. Add the rice krispies into the pan and stir, coating everything evenly.
3. Spoon 5 mounds onto a tray lined with baking paper or a silicone sheet. Form a dip in the centre.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Peel the nests off, fill with chocolate eggs and serve.
GOT AN AMAZING SUPRISE HERE...MY FAV LYLE'S GOLDEN SYRUP COMBINED WITH MY FAV MILK CHOCOLATE [cAllebaut] and BUTTER ,COULD GIVE ME THIS DELICIOUSNESS GALORE...A CHOCOLATE BASKET WITH JUS THE CONSISTENCY I SO MUC LOVE :-)))
I mean i buy those 5 stars bars of goey chocolate or my fav melodys...GLide to PURE BLISS......
CHOCOLATE BITES @ EASTER ..
ADAPTED FROM MY VALENTINE CHOCOLATES
If u have egg / bunny mould ,super ,if not [ mine have still not arrived] ,use any mould but for filling stick to Marshmellows in pink and white:-))))
SOME MORE EASTER COOKIES.....
OK DELICIOUS BISCUITs - adapted from Rachana's Veggi Fare
for easter and with a fantastic filling too.....
60 grams milk chocolate callets (i used single origin callebaut -any dark chocolate is fine....)
2 tsp each butter n oil (optional)
Used cookie cutters using the easter theme....EASTEr Dolls.........................
Easter Cookle doo..........Easter Birds ....Easter Teddy....Easter Stars...they are all right here :-)))))
- Preheat the oven to 150 degree C and line a baking tray.
- Mix together the flour and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the oil, milk and sugar.
- Add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture and mix to form a dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut into rounds with the help of a cookie cutter and place on the baking tray.
- Place the tray in the centre of the preheated oven and bake until done.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking tray for a couple of minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolates usuing and cream ,butter(if using)in a glass bowl and mix inbetween 30 seconds, until the chocolate melts completely.
- Add toasted, finely crushed hazelnuts and mix well.
- Scoop up approx 1 tbsp of chcolate mixture and roll them into balls and flatten them gently and sandwich the biscuits with the chocolate cream.
- Spread a little melted chocolate and dress up as u want :-)))))
So all these goodies ,add to my other Easter bakes and more for dear Faiths ALL THRU THE YEAR CHEER Easter PArty.....am so excited about this one round....